Yep, neat little free utility I came across today. Copy Cat 2.0 actually skip the bytes which are not readable from file and copy all other bytes therefore it extracts max data which is normally not done by windows copy operation. Copy Cat can be helpful at times when you want to copy a CD or DVD which is scratched,when you want to copy data from harddisk area which is partially not readable , when you want to copy data from floppy which is currently not being copied by windows. So download and enjoy.
- Copies your oldest collection of CDs and DVDs
- It even tries to copy a highly damaged media byte by byte
- It gives you the option to skip the bytes if bad area found
- It is a very fast data recovery tool
- It also tries to copy damaged files on your hard disk
- Unlike Windows copy operation it does not stop the copy if bad area found